RADFORD – Radford City Council will meet for its regularly scheduled meeting Monday, Nov. 13.
The meeting will begin with a closed session at 6 p.m. for “discussion or consideration of the acquisition of real property for a public purpose, or of the disposition of publicly held real property, where discussion in an open meeting would adversely affect the bargaining position or negotiating strategy of the public body.”
The regular meeting begins at 7 p.m. The agenda includes:
Minutes approval: October 23, 2023
Citizen comments on public matters:
Proclamation: Small Business Saturday
Presentation: New River Valley Region Commission
- Radford Economic Development Incentive Program Agreement
- Appropriation Ordinance 1787.17: $4,779-Police Donations
- Appropriation Ordinance 1787.18: $120,351-Victim Witness Program
- Appropriation Ordinance 1787.19: $9,800-DMV Alcohol Enforcement Grant
- Appropriation Ordinance 1787.20: $9,000-DMV Speed Enforcement Grant
The meeting will be held at the Radford Administration Building, 10 Robertson St., Radford.