RADFORD – The Radford City Council will hold its regularly scheduled meeting this Monday, Oct. 10 at 7 p.m.
The agenda includes:
PRESENTATION: Hidden in Plain Sight
- Vacation of Right of Way-Sowers Property a. Receive the Report of the Board of Viewers b. Authorize City Attorney to proceed with Ordinance
- Appointments to Boards and Commissions a. Beautification Commission
- Ordinance 1772-Vacation of Right of Way-Price Williams
- Ordinance 1773-Apostolic Church-Rezoning Request
- Opioid Commission Resolution
Appropriation Ordinance 1763.10: $77,221-Asset Forfeiture Funds
CLOSED SESSION: Discussion or consideration of the acquisition of real property for a public purpose, or of the disposition of publicly held real property, where discussion in an open meeting would adversely affect the bargaining position or negotiating strategy of the public body. 2.2-3711 (A) (3). Discussion, consideration, or interviews of prospective candidates for employment; assignment, appointment, promotion, performance, demotion, salaries, disciplining, or resignation of specific public officers, appointees, or employees of any public body; and evaluation of performance of departments, under Virginia Code Section 2.2-3711 (A).
The meeting also includes a time for citizen comments, city manager comments and council member comments. The meeting will be held in the Starnes City Council Chambers in the Radford Administration Building, located at 10 Robertson St., Radford.
Radford News Journal staff report