RADFORD – A fire broke out in a mobile home in Rustic Village Wednesday with the residents inside, but everyone made it out without injury.
According to Radford Public Information Coordinator Jenni Wilder, “Radford Fire and EMS were dispatched to a residential structure fire at Lot 35 Rustic Village, off Staples Street on March 10 at 2:24 p.m. The residence was occupied at the time of the fire, but all individuals were able to make it out of the residence without injuries.”
The fire remains under investigation. No further information is available at this time.