Back in Time – April 26, 2017

147
0908c – Dr Thompson (2516) (negative)=CO=HS=PS

Dr. John H. Thompson and his partner Ed Hagan opened Thompson-Hagan Drug Store in 1890 on West Main Street in Christiansburg. Dr. Thompson, shown at his work, retired on his 90th birthday in 1960. This photo is from the D. D. Lester Collection. This image and many more are available from the Montgomery Museum & Lewis Miller Regional Art Center.